Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cousins Visit!

Jacob, Jordan, Rachel & Joshua visit their 1st and only cousin, Cole.



































5 comments:

Jennifer said...

There's just a little bit of Walker family resemblance going on between Joshua & Cole! So glad you guys got a visit - and thanks for the pictures :) Tell Mer we said HI and that he is a cutie!!!

Jennifer said...

By the way, did ya'll get a new swingset in the backyard or are you at your parent's house? Some pics look like the new living room, others weren't familiar.

Jennifer said...

Hope you guys are surviving "Back to School" - post something when you can...I love seeing the pictures, but I know you are bound to have some new ones on that camera of yours...it never strays far from your hands :)

Anonymous said...

I must say that I'm enjoying these blogs more than anyone, even though I can see my Mathews' grandkids within 5 minutes. I am the proudest Nana in the whole world! Misti, you obviously inherited my gift of writing...hee hee. You're doing an excellent job sharing your family stories. The Elmo dance with Joshua just cracked me up!!! I want to reach through the computer and squeeze them all. I'm really impressed with your comment about letting the little things go and spending quality time with your children. Let's give 2 thumbs up for Mother of the Year!! Hugs and kisses. Mom/Nana.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a joy to see all 5 of my grandchildren together! Joshua and Cole are so adorable...they kind of look alike. The expresions on Cole's face are priceless. Joshua is determined to show off and Cole looks as if he's thinking "I don't think so!" The group of all 5 kids together is very special.